Thursday, December 20, 2007

We have POOP in the POTTY & PICS to prove IT!

So here it is the proof that is James' little poo poo in the POTTY! I am so excited, we have been going pee pee for a little while, but not always on his cue mostly just randomly I place him on the potty and he pee pees but tonight while my husband was bathing him, he said ca ca and my husband asked do you want to go on the potty he said ya and went. I almost missed because I had just got home from work and was changing my clothes when it happened. We made a big to do about it and he got to have some pez candy from his pez dispenser that I just bought tonight on my way home, woo hoo!!!! I hope this is the beginning of more to come. What's my new year resolution HMMMMM! NO MORE DIAPERS SOON PLEASE.
I must recommend a video I heard of through another mom's blog that I think really helps during potty training time. It is called Elmo's potty time and we have been watching it repeatedly so much so that tonight after Mr. James pooped he said ELMO. Oh I must thank ELMO. What a guy.
I know he will not appreciate this photo when he is a teenager but I could not resist.

I hope all who read have a wonderful Christmas and the best for a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!

James 2007

2 comments:

Miracles said...

YAY! Way to go James!!!! How exciting for everyone.

So glad the tip on the Elmo video helped. It's a favorite around here too. Someday's all I hear is the girl's singing "you'll do it" and I just have to laugh.

Merry Christmas!!

Kellie said...

YAY James!! What a big boy! You are right, he is going to kill you when he sees you whip that picture out to show his girlfriend when he's 17. But it's a great thing to share now ;)

I hope he got a special treat to celebrate his "big boy" moment.

Merry Christmas to you guys.