Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

My 3 rd Mothers day, and I am the luckiest mommy. This morning we had breakfast at the park and after fed the ducks, played on the play ground a while, it was a nice morning. Yesterday James handed me my mothers day gift right when I walked in the door from work and said loud and clear, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MOMMY LUV U..... That in itself was the best gift ever, but I also received a beautiful braclet that has the word mom on it, and 2 lovely cards especially from my husband, who I jokingly returned with did you read this card before you bought it, HA Ha, it was beautifully said. Then I got a migraine from out of no where and could not focus, nor hold my head up it was just throbbing in the back of my neck and head, so off to lay down after popping a few ibuprofen, I unfortunately missed going over to my Mother-in-laws because of this, but got a quiet 2 1/2 hour nap and woke up with just a slight twinge of a headache but functionable. Now James is napping and I am catching up on my blog and the blogging world.

Yesterday I had an amazing surprise, I receive this preemies today news letter in which I wrote a little blurb after them asking me, about our decision to have James's feeding tube placed, not knowing it was in this issue after reading the first few pages I turned to the next one and WOW! there was my baby and the article I wrote, it was exciting.

Any how I think I am going to rest a bit more and hopefully get rid of this headache all together, I think I may give the gift of massage to myself for Mothers Day!!!!

Happy Mothers Day To ALL.
Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it when folks come together and share thoughts. Great website,
stick with it!

my weblog; DJ