Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BIG FOOT

So I feel horrible, Since James does not grow much in the weight department and his height has been the same for a while, I neglect to think about his feet growing, DUH!! The other night we went for a walk and he had on his sandals every so often he would stop and sit down and grab his foot and say OWE, (one of his new words) I would check for rocks but nothing. So we continued on and he continued to do this every so often, finally I just took his shoes off.

So Monday I decided to go to the shoe store and get his foot measured, are you ready for this he was a size 6, I repeatedly had the sales girl measure them again, because I just could not believe this. Sure enough he is a size 6, his sandals were (Oh I am so ashamed) a size 4 and his sneakers a size 5, I always buy sneakers a little bigger. His sandals did not look to be 2 sizes to Small on his foot although his heel did hang over the back a little. So we bought some new shoes in a SIZE 6! I guess all his calories are going to his feet, oh and his head those seem to be the only thing with steady growth. So I guess he will be this brainy smart child with big feet. (Ha Ha)

Tracy

2 comments:

Nathali said...

That is so funny!!! Don't worry, I'm sure this happens to the best of parents :) (luckily I can learn from you, ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Don't stress about him not gaining any weight.

Cole is sticking around 20.5lbs and he is almost 2 years corrected.

He grows in length but not in weight?? go figure?