Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So many things, So little time

So it has been an extremely long time since my last post, hope I still have readers. Lot's to report, but it is late so here is a quick update, and I will try and write more, and more often.

James right now is sick, again. I say again because he was ill at the end of November, he has acute bronchitis, sinus infection and throat as well as ear infection, how about that and a bad cough. Poor buddy,He has been put on antibiotic and prednisone. I think he is improving already, still a cough though. Last night he was up all (we were up all night) with his cough. Poor baby. It really sucks because he was doing so well with eating orally and his tube feedings and was slowly creeping the scale to 29 pounds is sicknesses always set him back about a pound. Oh well, it will come back.

Preschool for James is going great he loves it and has many friends, he even has a boy named Jack that calls the house to talk to him and there 3, to cute. He has a fantastic time and comes home singing the songs they have learned and will tell me a little about his day, especially if another child had a problem he gets very concerned for them, he is so sweet, and caring. Hope it remains, why do they have to grow up? I still can not believe how fast time goes especially when you look back at pictures when he was in the NICU.

I am still in school and had a nice break but restart 1/17 with a pretty full schedule, wish me luck.

Jamie has started a new business since he was laid off from his job with the phone company in November, and so far so good, any one need a landscaper and more.... Wish me luck with that too.

Christmas was great and James got what he wanted from Santa, a quad motorcycle, battery operated of course or should I say this year anyway I know my husband wants to get him the real thing, but not while I am alive, ha ha.

OK that is about all for now, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Miracles said...

Are you coming back soon???? How is James?