Sunday, July 26, 2009

Away Far to Long








Hello Ocean, Here I Come!





Hello I can not believe how long it has been. So much has been going on and happening. We did however take time to take James to Disney Land for his 4th birthday yes 4 years old!! I can not believe it. He is doing awesome too, and hopefully with his past surgery he will start eating better also. He recently had his tonsils and adenoids out so we are hoping it wont be as hard for him to eat/swallow like he states it is for him. Time will tell, cross your fingers.

He starts preschool again 8/18 and I start 8/25 Algebra here I come. 2 more classes to go and I can apply to the nursing program I am so excited. Well I am going to try and post some of our recent pics from Disney and the beach. Take care and will try and be better about posting.

No comments: