Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just some miscellaneous pictures

Well it seems I have figured out how to down load pictures from my digital.

My husband plays guitar so James has really taken to playing on his. He has an acoustic and electric kids guitar and puts on quite the show. He also plays/BANGS on his drums and symbols like a pro, and then stands up throws his drum sticks to the "crowd" throws his arms up tries to say TA DA and bows, which of course I showed him how to do the bowing that is. He is cheap entertainment. He cracks us and our friends up every time.

I guess my husband is on to something if we start him early enough you never know maybe a rock star, lets hope his instrument of choice will not be the drums!!!PLEASE



James' birthday cake made by my sister-in-law
I chose Jay Jay the Jet plane because James
really is into this character but I could not buy
anything but on EBay. So she did the cake because
that to I could not order. But she did magnificent!
A bakery could not have done as well. And the filling
was key lime, Yummy! Thanks Maria. James eating cake
is on our video camera. I have no clue how to get that on here!






James being a tiger on his tiger!



James and daddy playing guitar
James' first lesson
James on his quad





James on his drums from his birthday
James eating snack and watching T.V.


More T.V. Uh Oh does he watch to much T.V.
However they are mostly educational notice
the pointing!


Another guitar lesson
More T.V. (At least he is into music too!)




James just being cute, he also got in trouble
for getting up on that bench.


My favorite thing to do, sleep and cuddle
my baby.

1 comment:

samylaine said...

Your little boy is so cute! I have a former 24 weeker who is now 3 and he loves music and Tv too,lol!

Sammie
www.n8andnoah.com