Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TAGGED AND I AM IT!!!

Well I will try! I don't think I know 8 people who blog to tag, hope that is OK. 8 facts about myself, HMMMMMMMMMM. Hope you don't get bored. I have to post the rules first.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names

1.) I was born in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and moved to Phoenix, Arizona at the age of 7. My parents wanted a change. They owned a restaurant back east which caught fire and they lost everything. So a change was in order, why the HOT Desert I will never understand.

2.) I met my husband at the age of 20, who had been my neighbor for 10 + years, we dated for 2 months, then moved in together. Seven years later we bought a house then three years later we got married. We wanted to make sure we were right for each other!!! Ha Ha.

3.) I am an only child, and both my parents and I were very close. I lost my father in April 2005 due to a ruptured colon and sepsis. He was in the hospital for 6 months before his passing.

4.) My dear mother, my best friend, was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma in the middle of 2003, she battled the disease like a warrior but had to surrender in November 2005.

5.) I miss them everyday and thank them for the wonderful life they provided for me.

6.) My husband and I tried to start our family in August of 2004, we found out we had succeeded February 14th, 2005, Happy Valentines day, HONEY!

7.) My pregnancy was rocky from the start with many visits to the ER. Then 6/19/2005, yes father's day my water broke, I could not bare to tell my husband we needed to take another trip to the ER, So I waited most of the day. Thinking it was all right, I even had plans to see a movie with my mom. By 1pm I was having the FERN test which resulted in + amniotic fluid. Which then began my 2 week 3 day inpatient stay until 7/7/2005 @ 12:35am when my.......

8.) 1LB 6OZ miracle entered our lives. I was never so scared or upset in my entire life. The emotions of not knowing what lied ahead. But after 120 days which seemed like forever, our 7LB 6OZ baby boy joined our lives and taught us how precious life is and to live for the now!

Well there it is in a nut shell, 2005 was not my year, but I have grown stronger and give that much more. Tracy


.

No comments: