Wednesday, August 1, 2007

P.S.

I don't know how I forgot to mention how he has learned to open doors and the fence gate. We have a little fence in our back yard that separates our major part of the back yard and he has figures out how to open the gate it is his perfect size. Luckily we don't have a pool, but we do have a spa with stairs which he loves but it is covered it is just the stairs we have to be concerned about. So my husband put a little lock in the latch. He tries to open all the doors in the house turning there knobs, but he is not quite strong enough to pull them open. But our living room door has a different type of handle so that one he can successfully open but the security door there is no way. So that is what lately my days have consisted of watching my child try to escape. Funny guy.

No comments: